Faros Community Edition (CE) is an open-source engineering operations platform that connects the dots between all your operational data sources for a single-pane view across the software development life cycle.
- Rich Data Schema: Connected canonical models for the whole SDLC; 50+ entities, from tasks to deployments
- Import from a variety of sources: Easy data import onto our models from Task Management, Version Control, Incident Management, and CI/CD systems
- Flexible GraphQL API: Leverage imported data for automation / exploration in our canonical representation
- Preconfigured dashboards: View well known engineering metrics such as DORA and SPACE
- Extensibility and shareability: Build and share custom metrics and dashboards
- Container based deployment: Run on your laptop, private or public cloud, with no external dependencies
Open your favorite terminal and run the install script:
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/faros-ai/faros-community-edition/main/install.sh)" _ --source doc_welcome
For more info about the script see 🧡 Faros Essentials.
For a step by step instructions follow our 🏁 Quickstart Guide to connect your engineering systems and explore the metrics, all while learning about Airbyte, Metabase, Hasura and n8n!
Updated 2 months ago