Step 6 (Optional): Connect and Analyze your Jira project
What you need for this tutorial
- A Jira project you want to observe and build automation for
- A Jira API Token
Configure and sync your Jira project
- Go to the Airbyte > Sources > Jira and fill in:
- The email used to generate the token
- The Jira domain
- The API token
- The project you would like to sync (remove
Save changes and test
- Go to Connections > Jira - Faros and trigger a sync
Note: this step is similar to Step 2: Connect your GitHub repository with Airbyte. More information on Airbyte: 🚅 Data Ingestion with Airbyte. More info on the Jira Source.
Look at your Jira metrics!
- Access the canned JIRA metrics in Metabase on port 3000. Default admin login credentials are
admin. To learn how to set them, visit Setting Admin Credentials page.
- JIRA Sprint
- JIRA Kanban
- JIRA Velocity
- JIRA Releases
- JIRA Epics Overview
- JIRA Epic Detail
- All those dashboards are listed in our Welcome dashboard, and can be found in the JIRA collection.
- Click around!
Note: this step is similar to Step 3: Look at your GitHub metrics in Metabase. Get oriented in Metabase: 👀 Analytics in Metabase.
Updated 21 days ago