What you need for this tutorial
- A Jira project you want to observe and build automation for
- A Jira API Token
- Go to the Airbyte Jira source page and fill in:
- The email used to generate the token
- The Jira domain
- The API token
- The project you would like to sync (remove
Save changes and test
- Go to the Airbyte Jira / Faros connection page and trigger a sync
Note: this step is similar to Step 2: Connect your GitHub repository with Airbyte. More information on Airbyte: 🚅 Data Ingestion with Airbyte. More info on the Jira Source.
- Access the canned JIRA metrics in Metabase on port 3000. Default admin login credentials are
admin. To learn how to set them, visit Setting Admin Credentials page.
- Click around!
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?