Faros Community Edition (CE) is an open-source engineering operations platform that connects the dots between all your operational data sources for a single-pane view across the software development life cycle.
- Rich Data Schema: Connected canonical models for the whole SDLC; 50+ entities, from tasks to deployments
- Import from a variety of sources: Easy data import onto our models from Task Management, Version Control, Incident Management, and CI/CD systems
- Flexible GraphQL API: Leverage imported data for automation / exploration in our canonical representation
- Preconfigured dashboards: View well known engineering metrics such as DORA and SPACE
- Extensibility and shareability: Build and share custom metrics and dashboards
- Container based deployment: Run on your laptop, private or public cloud, with no external dependencies
Open your favorite terminal and run the install script:
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/faros-ai/faros-community-edition/main/install.sh)" _ --source doc_welcome
For more info about the script see 🧡 Faros Essentials.
For a step by step instructions follow our 🏁 Quickstart Guide to connect your engineering systems and explore the metrics, all while learning about Airbyte, Metabase, Hasura and n8n!
Make sure Docker Desktop is running, and just click here!
Once the extension is running and you see the start success message, follow Step 2: Connect your GitHub repository with Airbyte.
Updated 3 months ago